By The Right Scoop


Baruch Dayan Emmes:

ASSOCIATED PRESS – The Israeli military says a soldier has been killed in a rocket attack on southern Israel.

In a statement, the army said the 18-year-old serviceman was killed Tuesday afternoon.

It was the military’s first fatality since it launched an offensive in the Gaza Strip last Wednesday. The operation is meant to halt rocket fire out of Gaza.

The operation has killed 129 Palestinians, including dozens of civilians. Three Israeli civilians were killed by rocket fire last week.

His name was Corporal Yosef Fartuch.



Share with your friends









Submit

About 

Blogger extraordinaire since 2009 and the owner and Chief Blogging Officer of the most wonderful and super fantastic blog in the known and unknown universe: The Right Scoop




Comment Policy: Please read our new comment policy before making a comment. In short, please be respectful of others and do not engage in personal attacks. Otherwise we will revoke your comment privileges.


NOTE: If the comments don't load properly or they are difficult to read because they are on the blue background, please use the button below to RELOAD DISQUS.