Kid Rock is still teasing the media about whether or not he’s actually running for the Senate, and to mess with them some more, he had a rowdy speech at one of his concerts about what he’d institute as Senator of Michigan.
Watch below – CAUTION, there are a LOT of expletives!
Wow. Let’s see what he ran through on the Kid Rock platform:
- He’s OK with universal healthcare, but not redistribution of wealth.
- He doesn’t want the government to take care of women who can’t take care of themselves but keep having “kid after f**king kid!” He wants to give them child care.
- He wants to lock up deadbeat dads, and throw away the keys.
- He’s not down with the Kaepernick protests, but also denounced the KKK and other racism.
- He doesn’t like the division in the country.
- Eventually he wants to run for president so he can address the country with his d**k out, Eric Bolling-style [allegedly].
Real Clear Politics now has a polling average for Rock’s imaginary race against Debsters Stabinow, with one having the Dem 8 points above the Rock, and another having Rock 3 points above the ‘Now.
You know, four years ago I would have said the voter isn’t dumb enough to fall for such petty antics, but… well… a lot’s happened since then. Let’s Make Michigan Rock Again!!!