NEW POLL has Ben Carson only FOUR POINTS behind Donald Trump

A new CBS News/NY Times poll is out this morning showing Donald Trump with a commanding lead over most of the GOP at 27% among GOP Primary Voters. However for the first time it shows Ben Carson at 23%, only four points behind Trump:

cbsnewspoll_gop



It’s also worth noting that 37% of the GOP Primary Voters have already made up their mind with the remaining 63% saying it’s still too early.

The sample size for the GOP Primary Voters was 376 and the margin of error is +/- 6%. The poll was done by telephone on September 9-13.

You can read more about this poll here.

Comment Policy: Please read our new comment policy before making a comment. In short, please be respectful of others and do not engage in personal attacks. Otherwise we will revoke your comment privileges.

WARNING: Our comment section is being blocked by ad blockers. So if you can't see it, then please disable your ad blocker and it should appear.