REPORT: DOJ abruptly drops case against arms dealer to avoid hurting Hillary!

The DOJ just dropped a case against an arms dealer because pursuing the case would mean potentially harming Hillary’s chances of winning the election.

If they had pursued the case, it would have meant handing over evidence by Wednesday that Hillary and Obama secretly funneled weapons to Libya in order to take out Qaddafi. Some of those weapons stayed in Libya, but many of them went elsewhere like Syria.

Here’s the report:

Here’s more:

FOX NEWS – An arms dealer who had threatened to reveal potentially damaging information about Hillary Clinton’s alleged role in arming Islamist militants until federal prosecutors abruptly dropped their case against him Tuesday, told Fox News the case has cost him everything.

Federal prosecutors faced a Wednesday deadline to turn over discovery documents to the legal team of American Marc Turi, who had been charged with selling weapons to Libyan rebels. Late Tuesday, an announcement came that the government was dropping the case, which was set to go to trial on Nov. 8 – the day American voters choose between Clinton and GOP nominee Donald Trump. The move may avert a release of potentially explosive documents.

Last year, in his only extended television interview, Turi provided Fox News with documents and email exchanges he had with high-level members of Congress as well as military, and State Department employees to back up his claim that the Obama administration authorized in 2011, at the height of the Arab Spring, a covert weapons program that spun out of control.

“That’s where I came up with this ‘zero footprint’ Arab supply chain, whereby, our foreign ally supplies another, Arab country,” Turi said. In this case, the US would supply conventional weapons to a US ally-Qatar, who would inturn supply them to Libya, as a kind of workaround.

Turi told Fox he never supplied any weapons to Qatar, and it was in the hands of the U.S. government and the State Department’s Bureau of Political and Military Affairs which was headed by a key Clinton aide, Andrew Shapiro. Shapiro was responsible to oversee the export control process at the State Department.

“They don’t want this stuff to come out because it will look really bad for Obama and Clinton just before the election,” an associate of Turi told Politico, claiming that information sought by Turi’s team would show Clinton’s own role in arming Libyan rebels fighting former strongman Col. Muammar Qaddafi while she was secretary of state.

Fox News, citing federal records, reported last year that documents showed U.S. officials supported Turi’s effort to channel weapons to Libyan rebels while Clinton was secretary of state.

Many of the arms destined for Libyan rebels ultimately fell into the hands of Islamist militants, reportedly including those in Syria.

“When this equipment landed in Libya, half went one way, and the half went the other way,” Turi previously told Fox News, emphasizing that poor oversight, allowed individuals hostile to the United States to get arms. “The half that went the other way is the half that ended up in Syria.”

Keep reading…

In their motion for dismissal, federal prosecutors acknowledged that discovery rulings from U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona Judge David Campbell factored into the decision. The motion includes a request that Campbell accept a confidential agreement to settle the case civilly, further fueling claims the deal was struck to keep potentially damaging disclosures under wraps.

Turi adviser Robert Stryk accused prosecutors of bringing the case against Turi in order to cover up Clinton’s mishandling of Libya. Clinton was secretary of state on Sept. 11, 2012, when jihadists mounted an attack on two American facilities in Benghazi, killing four Americans including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Turi was indicted in 2014 on charges of arms dealing in violation of the Arms Export Control Act and lying to the State Department in official applications. Prosecutors said he falsely claimed the weapons were destined for Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. His lawyers said the arms shipments were part of a government-authorized effort to arm Libyan rebels.

The claims by Turi’s legal team were supported by documents related to the case and obtained by Fox News last year.

“It was then, and remains now, my opinion that the United States did participate, directly or indirectly, in the supply of weapons to the Libyan Transitional National Council,” career CIA officer David Manners said in a sworn declaration dated May 5, 2015.

KEEP READING THERE’S MORE…

Well isn’t that a coincidence. They were charging Turi in order to cover up Hillary’s transgressions, but because a judge mandated that discovery be no later than Wednesday, they backed off because it would hurt Hillary in the election.

If this isn’t proof that Hillary’s hands are far dirtier with respect to Benghazi, I don’t know what is.

Here’s the interview with Turi that aired last year:

Comment Policy: Please read our new comment policy before making a comment. In short, please be respectful of others and do not engage in personal attacks. Otherwise we will revoke your comment privileges.