Glenn Beck revealed new information today on his radio show regarding the event file on the Saudi national Ali Al-Harbi that he mentioned on Monday, and it’s not good. It also makes that photo with FLOTUS all the more curious:
THE BLAZE – But Wednesday, Beck presented new information after a Blaze source directly read the original event file, and multiple government sources with knowledge of the case and files contributed their knowledge.
Napolitano could serve “jail time for perjury,” Beck declared, and she will be “the first to fall.”
Here are a couple of new points, as Beck related them:
- At the time the event file was created for Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, it indicated he was “armed and dangerous”
- Alharbi was admitted into the country under a “special advisory option,” which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists. The event file cover page indicates he was granted his status without full vetting.
- One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about Alharbi’s pending deportation was an expired visa. But according to the event file, his visa is good until 11-NOV-2016.
- The event file indicates he entered the U.S. on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says he is a student at the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio. He has an apartment in Boston, and doesn’t seem to have been a full-time student in Ohio.
- When a file is created in the system the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed, and given the email address of the person accessing, so there is a record within the government data system of who deleted them. It was amended to remove the deportation reference, then someone later went in and tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended versions. Copies had already been made.
- The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.
Here is the text of the cover of the event file, which reveals still more:
ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E
COC SAUDI ARABIA
Subject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time. [Emphasis added]
And here is a photo of the page:
Beck explained: “Subject is an exact match to that no fly order. That means, we have been presented bad information…and it was reviewed, and found to be sufficient. Subject has One (1) prior event…When they opened this when he was at the hospital, they found he’s already in the system!”
“A 212, 3B is from the Patriot Act…It is the biggest warning we can put on anybody,” he explained for those unfamiliar with the term. “You do not put people’s name on there easily…this is a terrorist designation, and there is a panel of agencies that you have to go and make your case to. It’s not like you’re standing in the hospital room and they say: ‘Make him a 212,3B.’ And if they are, they’re abusing their power….It is so rare that somebody’s name is taken off outside of death, that none of ours sources can tell us that it’s ever happened. It is laughable what Janet Napolitano said yesterday.”