Sidney Powell has just filed a new lawsuit in Arizona alleging that 412 illegal ballots were cast in the November 3rd election:
NEW ARIZONA FEDERAL LAWSUIT FROM @SidneyPowell1
▪️Alleges 412k illegal ballots were cast in the November AZ election
▪️Requests an order for Gov Ducey to de-certify results
▪️Calls for emergency order to seize voting machines
— Merissa Hamilton (@merissahamilton) December 2, 2020
As Hamilton points out in the tweet, Powell is asking for Governor Ducey to decertify election results and requests an emergency order to seize voting machines.
Here’s what Hamilton highlighted in the filing:
20. Except for the estimate of illegal out-of-state votes, each of these experts has identified distinct sources of illegal votes in sufficient numbers (i.e., greater than Biden’s purported margin of 10,457 votes), not only to affect, but to change the result of the 2020 General Election in Arizona. Taken together, the irregularities, anomalies and physical and statistical impossibilities, account for at least 412,494 illegal ballots that were counted in Arizona. This provides the Court with sufficient grounds to set aside the results of the 2020 General Election and provide the other declaratory and injunctive relief requested herein.
145. For these reasons, Plaintiffs ask this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Ducey and Secretary Hobbs to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Ducey from transmitting the currently certified election results the Electoral College;
3. An immediate emergency order to seize and impound all servers, software, voting machines, tabulators, printers, portable media, logs…
9. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
You can read the full 53 page filing below: