Joe Biden’s own administration literally called TikTok a national security threat and banned the social media platform from all government devices.
But now dementia Joe has joined the social media platform, dubbed a national security threat, to try and win the 2024 presidential election even though his campaign said they wouldn’t do it.
They posted this video on TikTok last night during the Super Bowl. Watch at your own risk:
JUST IN: White House official John Kirby says the Biden administration has national security concerns about TikTok but the Biden *campaign* apparently doesn't.
This is some next level gaslighting.
Before the Super Bowl, the Biden campaign launched a new TikTok account featuring… pic.twitter.com/gBucnSjhpv
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) February 12, 2024
Here’s more from NBC News:
President Joe Biden’s 2024 presidential campaign has joined TikTok despite sources saying last year that the campaign wouldn’t formally use the social media platform.
The account is being run by campaign staff, who will be posting content regularly as the campaign does on other social media such as Instagram, Facebook, X and Threads, campaign advisers said.
Last year, sources told NBC News that the president’s 2024 campaign wouldn’t join TikTok after the Biden administration called it a national security threat. They said they would instead rely on influencers and surrogates to maintain a presence promoting Biden on the platform.
“Sophisticated security protocol”
Addressing concerns over the security risks associated with the platform, Biden campaign advisers also said they “are taking advanced safety precautions around our devices and incorporating a sophisticated security protocol to ensure security.”
“The President’s TikTok debut last night — with close to 5 million views and counting — is proof positive of both our commitment and success in finding new, innovative ways to reach voters in an evolving, fragmented and increasingly personalized media environment,” Biden’s deputy campaign manager, Rob Flaherty, said.
The White House was asked about this today and John Kirby wouldn’t go near it:
REPORTER: "So the administration still has security concerns about TikTok, even though the campaign has now joined it…?"
KIRBY: "Nothing's changed about the national security concerns…about the use of TikTok…" pic.twitter.com/Kx0th5FYwn
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) February 12, 2024