More anti-semitism at Occupy Wall Street



The Blaze reporter Johnathan Seidl went down to Wall St yesterday and interviewed a man out protesting who believes the real problem in America is that Jews control Wall Street and Obama:

Comment Policy: Please read our comment policy before making a comment. In short, please be respectful of others and do not engage in personal attacks. Otherwise we will revoke your comment privileges.

To our ad-free users: I apologize for the ad below but unfortunately DISQUS requires this ad in order to use their commenting system and I cannot make it go away.

86 thoughts on “More anti-semitism at Occupy Wall Street

  1. so you are so busy flushing a few scum sucking Jew Haters out from behind their rocks, but you refuse to post an article about 1,000 Jews across the street, as part of OWS who held traditional egalitarian Kol Nidre services in front of a brokerage firm that financed the Nazis. You will not scare me away from Zuccotti Park because there are antisemites there. I am the daughter of Holocaust survivors, and you will not use the fear factor to shut me up and make me go away. I will not allow you to lump me with pond scum. I am a grandmother 6 times over married to a Viet Vet with a bronze star and purple heart. Why don’t you write about those of us being held hostage by bankruptcy courts that forbid us to continue in business? Why don’t you talk about how my possessions and the tools of my trade–my Jewish books–are being held hostage by a bankruptcy court trustee who wants $21,500 so he can line his own pockets? Why don’t you talk about how a bottle of 90 Nexium pills went from $30 a bottle to $1080? Because you don’t care, as long as you can spew lies and distort the truth about who the protestors are. You are feeding the beast of political collusion, corporate and political corruption. Shame on you.

    1. How about…

      Gays
      Bless
      Transvestite
      Virgins

      Given the crowd thats been hanging out in lower Manhattan the past month, they could believe thats what it stands for.

  2. Deer commie occupy wall st operation leadership,

    As you have claimed that all jews are billionaires and control the world economy, please send me your billions of dollars so that I may control the world as you allege…and then maybe you wouldn’t be a bunch of stinkin’ cheatin’ liars.

    signed,
    Your local nice (poor) jewish boy

    ps-about all that blood libel stuff…
    I wouldn’t wanna make ya liars about that too-
    so please line up and hold out yer arms so that I can stick needles into you and suck out all o’ yer blood too

  3. I like how they say “the people on Wall St” as an all inclusive term of who is guilty. What about the janitors that clean the buildings on Wall St? What about secretaries that work in the companies there? C’mon protesters you need to get an idea of who exactly you are against. I know thats tough but lets put a little effort into this protest as opposed to just showing up and saying “Now what?”

  4. He said the hedgefund managers? Who are some notable hedgefund folks? Al gore. George Soros. John Edwards I believe was involved in a hedgefund and on and on. These folks have no wisdom or common sense. I think I’ll head down to OccupyDallas with a camera so I can get a first hand look for myself.

  5. This man seems to have no concept of earning — anything, and effort which deserves trust and advancement.

    People, we have our work cut out for us. We need to talk and explain what our economic system is all about, what our country is…..How would these masses know? They were educated in our public schools.

    I am shocked and dismayed to see how many otherwise intelligent suburban young adults in my circle on Facebook have no idea what our country is about, and this includes soldiers who fought for it!!

  6. If these folks want to protest the “Company Store”, why aren’t they in front of the Democratic National Party Headquarters ?? Obama is in cahoots with the unions and Soros that are sponsoring all this hoopla !!

  7. Luke 18 32
    (He is 100% wrong on the Jews killing Jesus. Crucifixtion is a ROMAN practice)

    He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him and kill him.

    So, ALL PEOPLE took a part.

  8. Let 1000 flowers bloom, said Mao! Thanks to the demented Left the true mindset of the Left, the Unions, the Commmunit organizers and the paid rif raff! Hitler and Haj Amin Al Husseini could have had a bagle with these guys?

  9. The next president is going to need to tell the truth and bring back American exceptionalism. Ie. “As President of the United States, my job is to defend and protect all American Citizens. I want to impress upon everyone that the govt will get out of the way and let the American citizen rule themselves. No more of Washington DC telling you how to live your life. Believe in yourself and go out and make a differnce.”

  10. I’m going to New York on Sunday. I will make sure to wear my biggest Star of David and Proud Capiltalist Pig t-shirt. I haven’t gotten into a good verbal jousting since I lived in Tel Aviv. Should be fun!

        1. i think you’ll be fine,most of these “pig”(their word) hating punks are cowards and yell for the police when confronted……….all smell and no balls

  11. We must learn from history.

    In obama’s America there are two groups: Oppressors and victims. And the wall street leftists thugs see themselves as victims. And Jews as oppressors.

    Anti-Semiticism is growing in America and in the world and we must speak out against it. America has become the country that fought against racism and discrimination against any group of people, we must continue our traditions, and not sit idly by and allow this hate to increase.

  12. Put your arms down buddy, you stink. This guy is homeless and nearly blind, but he seems to know a whole lot about Google. This guy quotes the Bible, but he sure hates Jews. He is a typical left wing nutjob who likes to blame the Jewish people for the world’s problems.

    1. The quote he was trying to make from St John is this passage where Jesus was speaking to some Jews in the temple:

      “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. ” [St John 8:44, King James Version]

      As a Jew I can attest that there are some pretty nasty Jews out there, many of whom believe that it is okay to cheat a Gentile, and to marginalize any religion and culture except the Jewish religion and culture. Many also believe in communism and Marxism, and work diligently to force it on the people.

      1. I understand that Fly. I really do, but to paint the whole wall street thing as all Jews is stupid, and to use a Bible passage to argue the case for this is not Biblically correct either. Just as in every culture and race, there are good and productive, kind and generous people, there are lazy, hateful and perverted bigots.

        1. True. Jon Corzine, former head of Goldman Sachs, is a gentile. There may be a few other gentiles that held top positions on Wall Street.

      2. I don’t know too many Jews who quote the New Testament, in fact there’s no point to your post other than to manifest additional anti-semitism onto this lefties screed in the video.

        I don’t think you are Jewish personally, sounds more like into replacement theology to me. You also support Ron Paul from your other comments.. Ron Paul is an anti semite. Seen so many people pretend to be Jews in comments, in order to wait for it.. slam Jews.

        Not sure why you would select Jewish people for those criticisms you highlighted either, since they pretty much apply to every people, every religion, and every race on earth. But thanks for your helpful ‘attestations’ pointing it out about the Jews. Holding Jewish people to a seperate standard over anyone else, is dictionary definition of anti semitism.

        1. You wrote: “I don’t know too many Jews who quote the New Testament.”

          Then you don’t know Jesus, or John, or Paul, or any of Jesus’ desciples (it figures). They were all Jews, as were many of the early Christians and all modern day Messianic Jews. You are mistaking race (the Jewish race) with religion (the Jewish religion), which means you are probably a racist.

          You wrote: “I don’t know any Jews who support Paul either, because he hates Israel, wants to see Iran w/ nuclear weapons, had 20 years of racist newsletters and he gets a lot of support from neo nazis.”

          More slander, lies and deceipts. Will you Neocons ever get tired of slandering those who oppose your warmongering? Doubt it.

          Ron Paul’s position on Israel is that Israel has plenty of Nukes and they can take care of themselves. That, BTW, is a far better position than our current position that forces Israel to stop retaliation for rocket attacks prematurely, which inavertedly (or advertedly) encourages Hamas and other terrorists to resume their attacks at a later date. Also, when has the U.S. stood by Israel when the terror groups used civilians as a human shield? When is the last time you have heard the U.S. openly and officially state, “Israel has a right to go after the terrorists, even when the terrorists are cowardly hiding behind civilians?” Get back with me on that one, jerk.

          You wrote: “Not sure why you would select Jewish people for those criticisms you highlighted either, since they pretty much apply to every people, every religion, and every race on earth. But thanks for your helpful ‘attestations’ pointing it out about the Jews. Holding Jewish people to a seperate standard over anyone else, is dictionary definition of anti semitism.”

          Frankly, I am embarrassed by my race overwhelmingly voting for far left positions. If you had a clue about history, you would know why. Jews are the “founding fathers” of communism. They were responsible for the communist revolution in Russia that led to the deaths of millions, if not hundreds of millions. They were responsible for America getting into WWI, which led to the rise of anti-semitism in Germany and ultimately, Hitler and WWII. And they are the ones who are hell-bent on destroying our culture in America.

          Of course, if you can ensure me that the ACLU was founded by gentiles, that hollywood is controlled by gentiles, that most of the liberal newspapers are controlled by gentiles, I will retract all those statements and apologize–not to you, but my fellow Jews.

          1. As I suspected, you are not Jewish but an anti-semite. All those Jews you spoke about, Jesus the disciples etc.. They would not be quoting new teastament either since it had not been written yet.

            No Jewish guy would talk about a ‘Jewish Race’ because there is no such thing which is basic common knowledge. Jewish people are made up of dozens of races, there is no Jewish race. Only people who tried to gas us believed there was. Just like there is no Christian race either.

            Blaming all the wars on Jews is the biggest anti semite canard there is, it’s the number one fallback for Jew haters. But you basically blamed Jews for every ill on the planet. Why do you pretend and hide like a coward. Say it openly next time, and stop playing halloween dress up as a Jew. No one is fooled.

            1. You are very loose with the anti-semite label. That is a tactic of the left, which I am sure you are aware of. It is also a tactic of the ADL–to label anyone who criticizes a Jew as anti-semitic. You are really just playing the “race” card, in a way. I would be embarrassed, if I were you.

              Your statement, “They would not be quoting new testament either since it had not been written yet”, is rather dumb. It appears you are arguing for the sake of argument.

              And you think there is no Jewish race? I guess technically you are correct if you consider all who converted to Judaism as “Jewish”. As a Christian I admit I am somewhat ignorant of the terminolgy. In any case, I am a blood descendant of Judah. My ancestors converted to Christianity after arriving in America. They came from the Palatine area of Germany in the 1700’s. There are many towns today in Germany with my surname, and there are many German citizens with my surname, all Jews, as far as I know. I am also related to the Goldman’s through my gg-grandmother. My other ancestral surnames are less common.

              Who blamed all the wars on Jews? It certainly was not me. But what I said was accurate. Check out Benjamin Freedman when you get a chance.

              I do blame some Jews for the degradation of our culture and religion. Years ago Irving Kristol (father of Bill) warned the Jews not to go after Christianity, but they did anyway. Now we are faced with ridiculous “laws” that prevent us from practicing the religion of our founders, while muslims are coddled. You can blame the ACLU for that. Of course, if you know of any gentiles to blame (except maybe the anti-Catholic Hugo Black), please let me know.

              You wrote, “But you basically blamed Jews for every ill on the planet.” That is a lie, and a typical response from a knee-jerk “race baiter”. You remind me of those who label anyone who opposes Obama’s policies as racist.

              Frankly, I am very proud of my heritage. Jews hold more Noble Prizes than all other cultures combined. Their research has led to remarkable discoveries (I wish some of that had rubbed off on me, but I did alright). But to ignore the hateful, spiteful, devious ones, just because they happen to be Jews, does our nation and our world a disservice.

              Remember, about 75% or more of the Jews are leftists. That, in itself, should tell you there is something really wrong with Jewish culture. Of course, that also means about 25% are the good guys. I try to be one of those.

              1. I am not loose with anything.

                You have attacked Jews with vicious double standards, trumped out anti semitic lies + canards, lumped Jews together, blamed Jews for the death of hundred+ million people?? Maybe you don’t realize it, but all that is anti semitism because it is NOT TRUE.

                Communism is not a Jewish endeavour! Communism is atheist, Judaism was persecuted by the Communists. Incidentally, Marx he may have been born Jewish but he converted and became a Protestant at a young age.

                Lenin? He was baptized as a baby, not Jewish! Stalin? Also not Jewish. Blaming socialism + communism on Jewish people, it’s pure fantasy!

                Many Jews are liberals you say? Sure. You know, a lot of Hindus are liberals, and plenty of Christians, also Atheists. What’s your point? So 70% of Jews vote democrat because they are liberals, also black people vote democrat in even higher numbers, and most hispanic people too! So what? Are you embarrassed for them too? Is their culture seriously sick too? Are you judging them too? Or just Jewish people? Don’t answer becuase it doesn’t matter.

                BTW – World War I had *nothing* to do with Jews in America. I cannot believe I am being forced to even counter these absurd fantasies you have about the Jewish people. The ACLU is not a Jewish organization.

                America is a by and large a Christian nation. You are aware of the fact that there are tens of millions of good Christians who are voting democrat in America right? Their votes make Jewish vote seem laughable. How come they are not ruining the country, destroying its culture? You have ignored them, singled out Jews. Do you know why? Because you are an anti semite. That’s fine, they are a dime a dozen. I don’t really care frankly.

                You keep hitting at me saying “That’s a lie” – But I have news for you, the only person that lied was you. You out right lied, you misrepresented yourself as a Jewish person in order to give weight to your frankly vicious attacks on Jews. So that others would take your words as ‘more truthful’, you lied. Think about that. Worse, you are spreading hateful lies.

                Read all the literal BS you wrote about Jews and my culture, then ask yourself what Jesus would say about your posts which are nothing more than deluded hatreds + conspiracy theories.

                “hateful, spiteful, devious ones”
                Dude, look in the mirror.
                Take care.

                1. Everything I said is true and indisputable. Not so for you. It is true that Lenin was one of the few non-Jewish members of the cabal that took control of Russia. But you failed to mention that even Lenin was 1/4 Jewish. His maternal grandmother was a Ukranian Jew who later became Russian Orthodox. Did not Lenin once say, paraphrasing, “an intelligent Russian is almost always a Jew or someone with Jewish blood in his veins?” Certainly Lenin did not consider himself to be unintelligent. In the “Biography of Lenin”, by Robert Service, it states: “He [Lenin] regarded Jews as a specially gifted race, and he took pride in the Jewish ingredient in his ancestry.” Next you will be labeling Robert Service an anti-semite for labeling the Jewish people as a “RACE”.

                  The difference between your understanding and mine is I base my historical knowledge on blood-lines, whereas you base yours on Judaism. Using your understanding, few if any of the American traitors who gave our nuclear secrets to the Soviets were Jews, when, in fact, nearly all were Jews.

                  You wrote: “You are aware of the fact that there are tens of millions of good Christians who are voting democrat in America right?”

                  No, I am not aware of any “GOOD” Christian who votes democrat, except for the most naive. A “Christian democrat” is an oxymoron. The democrat party is the antithesis of Christianity. Read Rabbi Daniel Lapin’s book, “America’s Real War” for a better understanding (for those of you unfamiliar with Rabbi Lapin, he recognizes that Christianianity is Judism’s best friend in America, and demonstrates it).

                  You wrote: “How come they (leftist “Christians”) are not ruining the country, destroying its culture?”

                  First, they are. Second, they are not Christians. And where did they get the evil ideology of socialism and marxism? Certainly not from Christianity.

                  You wrote: “You out right lied, you misrepresented yourself as a Jewish person in order to give weight to your frankly vicious attacks on Jews.”

                  No, you are the liar. You are so adamant in your opposition to anyone exposing the myth that all Jews are God’s chosen people that you lie and fabricate. Shame on you. If you were a Christian, you would know that Judaism, by definition, is a religion of anti-Christ, as are all other religions except Christianity. The definition of anti-Christ is found in 1 John 2:22, 1 John 4:3, and 2 John 2:7.

                  Jews who convert to Christianity will be saved, and those are not my words, but those of the Lord. The Revelation confirms that at least 144,000 of the tribes of Israel will be saved. And all who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13), Jew or Gentile.

                  FTR, what is your tribe?

                2. Wow. You are insane.
                  And just as I pegged, from day one.. From day one: A liar into REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY.

                  You had the nerve to call me a racist LOL. Look at you ranting and raving about “bloodlines”. Sorry, you’re nothing but a lowly anti semite convinced of the purity of your own twisted ideologies.

                  You dismiss even fellow Christians, raving about chosen people because it burns you alive you are not chosen. If they are not like you, they have no value. Yes, your german lineage is strong. You are going straight to hell my friend.

                3. Talk in complete sentences and I might be able to interpret your incoherent thought patterns.

                  You loosely apply the label “Christian” to anyone who claims to be Christian. But the standard is much higher than mere declaration. You might have known that if you were not so narcissistic–so self-absorbed in your own importance and understanding. Only a fool would believe that leftist ideology has not corrupted the traditional Christian faith. It corrupted everything else it touched!

                  Look at the corrupt Presbyterian USA denomination. How about the leftist Catholic Church, or the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, or the American Baptist Churches. And there are many other denominations that have adopted “progressive” ideology, contrary to the teachings of Christ. In recent years, even the staunch-traditional Southern Baptist Convention has been infiltrated with so-called “progressives”, clingling to such craziness as “Chrislam”, and adopting the doctrine of “smooth talkers” such as Rick Warren. You, my friend, have been greatly deceived, and I must warn you out of the goodness of my heart to not convey that deceit to others.

                  Regarding bloodlines, do you consider George Soros a Jew? I recall the ADL labeling a particular famous person as anti-semitic when that person (Glenn Beck, I believe) used Soros’ own words against him. Do you consider Soros worthy of an “anti-semitic” smear against anyone who points out his background, in his own words?

                  I’ll bet you do. You are the Jesse Jackson of the Anti-Semite-Baiters.

                  BTW, I read somewhere that Soros said European anti-Semitism is the result of the policies of Israel and the United States. The nuts at Soros’ Media Matters labeled Debbie Schlussel an anti-semite and a fake Jew (I guess her synagogue was not “progressive” enough” for their tastes). Where have I heard that “fake Jew” smear before? (clearing my throat)

                  Soros, himself, declared that the actions of Jews led to anti-semitism. “I’m also very concerned about my own role because the new anti-Semitism holds that the Jews rule the world,” said Soros, whose projects and funding have influenced governments and promoted various political causes around the world. “As an unintended consequence of my actions,” he said, “I also contribute to that image.” See: [http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/03/11/JTA071103.html]. That article at UK Online also states, “Soros said he has not given much to Jewish or Israel-related causes because Jews take care of their own, so that his financial clout is better directed elsewhere.” Oddly, that is Ron Paul’s position, that Israel can take care of itself.

                  Saus, I wish Christians had as vehement a defender as you are toward the Jews. But, then, you would be labeled an anti-semite.

                4. I don’t know what you are talking about.

                  I said you aren’t Jewish, because you are not. I think this is particularly clear since you are a Christian (though in my eyes, with so many hatreds you spread, not a very stellar one from my understanding of Jesus’ teachings.) But I am not your maker, which is why despite the fact that you are clearly spreading hatred of my people with a large brush.. I still told you be an anti semite for all I care. Good for you!

                  All of a sudden you are making it seem like I insulted you by calling you out for pretending to be Jewish while you were mass smearing Jews! What a riot you are.

                  Not sure what this has to do with Soros either, he’s a powerful man and he exerts his influence. But that’s not because he is Jewish, it’s because he is a powerful billionaire. But you conflate these things.

                  Attack Soros all you want, but do so for his actions. They have nothing to do with his religion. His religion doesn’t command him to be a radical leftist. It’s got nothing to do with his Judaism, I don’t know if he even practices the religion despite being born Jewish, but he’s certainly not an authority on Judaism in any way. He’s certainly not fulfilling Judaism in any way though his personal ideologies. He’s certainly not representative of Jewish people, whom are made up like I said of many races or people, of all colors and from many different backgrounds and nations and all political persuasions.

                  I called you an anti semite because you believe all kinds of conspiracies and blame Jews for a great many ills, and singled them out for hatreds. Non of which happens to be true. I don’t know what your problem is, that’s the definition of anti semitism, whether you like it or not. Maybe you should re-examine your beliefs if that offends you.

                  Calling all religions the Anti-Christ is beyond obnoxious. By default you have again, cast the Jews as your enemy – Are you so deep into replacement theology, so hungry for misguided love from Gd you cannot see that? He will reject you for this I’ll have you know, seeing as I am one of the originators of his message. That’s right, the Jews. I happen to know. He instructed us to take his light and message to the peoples and the world. He did not instruct us to force convert everyone to Judaism, the opposite. Only spread his love and wisdom. We do not reject that you take that message and worship him in your way. But for some sick reason, you feel the need to push the Jews aside, denigrate them. That’s not Christ’s message, that’s the message of your own personal Church. You have elevated yourself above all, above Christ, the Jews, Gd’s writings and core message, pretty much everyone and interpreted things the way YOU want.

                  That’s a grievous sin in his eyes. -> “Do not bear false witness against your neighbor”

                  I stand and defend Christians, their right to worship as they please. I don’t judge them as Chrsitians based upon what party they vote for or what Rick Warren has to say. It’s particularly offensive that you now also smear so many Christians because they are not carbon copies of your frankly maniacle, and might I add – unorthodox beliefs.

                5. Saus,

                  As an unabashed member of the one and true “Anti-Semite Watch” organization (I don’t recall the name of your organization, but), you must at least be embarrassed by the actions of the bigoted organization called the Anti-Defamation League who labeled Glenn Beck an anti-semite for quoting George Soros in his own words, when, by your own definition, Soros could not possibly be a Jew because Soros is an atheist. Recall that you wrote, “Communism is not a Jewish endeavour! Communism is atheist, Judaism was persecuted by the Communists.” I am glad to know that you will be calling out that bigoted, anti-American ADL for its Anti-Christianism (Glenn Beck is a Christian, so the ADL, by criticizing him, must be Anti-Christian). Thanks.

                  Oh, on your notion that Judaism was persecuted by the Communists, Lenin wrote in 1919 (read carefully),

                  [begin, Lenin]
                  “Anti-Semitism means spreading enmity towards the Jews. When the accursed tsarist monarchy was living its last days it tried to incite ignorant workers and peasants against the Jews. The tsarist police, in alliance with the landowners and the capitalists, organised pogroms against the Jews. The landowners and capitalists tried to divert the hatred of the workers and peasants who were tortured by want against the Jews. In other countries, too, we often see the capitalists fomenting hatred against the Jews in order to blind the workers, to divert their attention from the real enemy of the working people, capital. Hatred towards the Jews persists only in those countries where slavery to the landowners and capitalists has created abysmal ignorance among the workers and peasants. Only the most ignorant and downtrodden people can believe the lies and slander that are spread about the Jews. This is a survival of ancient feudal times, when the priests burned heretics at the stake, when the peasants lived in slavery, and when the people were crushed and inarticulate. This ancient, feudal ignorance is passing away; the eyes of the people are being opened.

                  It is not the Jews who are the enemies of the working people. The enemies of the workers are the capitalists of all countries. Among the Jews there are working people, and they form the majority. They are our brothers, who, like us, are oppressed by capital; they are our comrades in the struggle for socialism. Among the Jews there are kulaks, exploiters and capitalists, just as there are among the Russians, and among people of all nations. The capitalists strive to sow and foment hatred between workers of different faiths, different nations and different races. Those who do not work are kept in power by the power and strength of capital. Rich Jews, like rich Russians, and the rich in all countries, are in alliance to oppress, crush, rob and disunite the workers.

                  Shame on accursed tsarism which tortured and persecuted the Jews. Shame on those who foment hatred towards the Jews, who foment hatred towards other nations.

                  Long live the fraternal trust and fighting alliance of the workers of all nations in the struggle to overthrow capital.”
                  [end, Lenin]

                  Well! It appears Lenin blamed anti-semitism on the tsars, landowners and capitalists, explaining “It is not the Jews who are the enemies of the working people. The enemies of the workers are the capitalists of all countries.” But, Lenin also blasted RICH JEWS [who are] “in alliance to oppress, crush, rob and disunite the workers”.

                  OMG, Lenin must have been an anti-semite. He spoke out against RICH JEWS.

                  Capitalist of the World, be warned! Don’t speak out against RICH JEWS, like Lenin did, or you will be labeled an anti-semite. LOL!

                6. I happen to be in Israel currently, right now. I attended restoring courage. I did not watch it on TV. I was THERE.

                  http://twitpic.com/6alkex

                  I went to support my amazing Christian brothers and sisters, the people who share a common belief and value set as me, the Jew and thank them. Do you know that Beck’s primary message was the exact opposite of everything you believe? He pleaded to cast aside these hatreds you harbor. To stop the conspiracies. He pleaded that Christians cast off these hatreds and stand together with the Jewish people. That America desperately needed this, that people like perhaps you, needed real truth and real courage restored. That the persecution and maligning of Judaism and by extension Jews is contrary in every way to the message of Christ, and that has been lost upon so many. I have nothing but respect for him for standing up and being counted. I don’t know where you were going with this, but you are far from Beck’s message in these matters.

                  RE Lenin. I didn’t bother reading that, I don;t care what Lenin said about his failed ideology. He said this, he said that, I don’t care. Communism is a movement that persecuted Jews. Period. It is not a movement for Jews, or that benefitted Jews in ANY way, ohhh the opposite. As I pointed out Lenin was not Jewish either. He was baptized as a bay, he was a Christian – Not that it matters, becuase his actions DO NOT REPRESENT CHRISTIANITY in any case.. But according to you he was clearly of the demon seed since ONE of his grandparents was Jewish. Yay, big deal.

                  As for you criticizing rich people by all means, go at it all you want. What you have conveniently overlooked is that you associate that criticism to the fact THEY ARE JEWISH. You point out they are Jews, the implication is clear enough, and them smear ALL jews by association. You extend your hatreds across vast swaths of people, and promote lies. Like it or not, that’s just the way it rolls.

                  And for your information, because I am not an RP storm trooper like you I can think for myself, and do not march in lockstep with the ADL. If they or Foxman or anyone else says something I do not agree with, I’m 1st in line to say so. Beck is not an anti semite. Through his deeds, actions and words he proves it. Maybe you can learn something from that, or not. As you wish.

                  There’s a difference between us. I don’t worship ideology, or people or conspiracies. I worship Gd. His true message, it’s not one of falsehoods and hatreds. It’s certainly not one of smear the Jews because you don’t like your lot in life, or someone else’s.. or don’t like rich people. You know, it’s NOT ACTUALLY TRUE that Jewish people are rich, that we control the planet. Then again, obviously so far we have established that you are still fuzzy on that since we control ‘all the banks, the money, and the media, and the Fed’.

                  Ridicolous.

                7. Saus, you wrote, “Do you know that Beck’s primary message was the exact opposite of everything you believe? He pleaded to cast aside these hatreds you harbor. ”

                  LOL. Of course he did, but then Glenn and his GBTV waterboys mocks everyone who disagrees with him. I’m not exactly sure why, but somehow I relate mocking to hatred. I guess somewhere, in the back of my mind, I recall a scripture that said, “How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts” [Jude 1:17-19]. Since you are there with Glenn, please request that he refrain from his childish mocking of everyone who disagrees with him. It is unbecoming, and definitely not Christian.

                  You wrote [that is, Glenn Beck said] “That the persecution and maligning of Judaism and by extension Jews is contrary in every way to the message of Christ, and that has been lost upon so many.”

                  That is absolute craziness, to be kind. Frankly it is deception, to be less kind and blunt. Jesus was in opposition to the Jewish tradition. He stated in Matthew 15:3 and 15:6, and Mark 7:8 and 7:9 that the commandment of God was of none effect by the Jewish tradition. Further, Jesus stated in no uncertain terms that the Jews were of their Father the Devil, and the Devil’s lusts they would do! Glenn would do well to convert Jews, rather than appease them. If the Jews do not convert, they will not be saved, and that will be a tragedy.

                  You wrote, “I didn’t bother reading that, I don;t care what Lenin said about his failed ideology.”

                  How convenient. First you use Lenin (and Stalin, for the record) as a basis for an argument, and now you want nothing to do with him? Give it up.

                  You wrote, “As for you criticizing rich people by all means, go at it all you want.”

                  LOL. I have never criticized rich people who obtained their wealth honestly. You are a liar if you state otherwise. Even if you don’t, you have proven yourself to be a liar.

                  You wrote, “There’s a difference between us. I don’t worship ideology, or people or conspiracies. I worship Gd.”

                  Not me. I worship GOD. And I believe that anyone who worships Gd (whoever or whatever that is) is a fool. No offense intended, of course.

                8. At least you reveal yourself openly finally as the true anti semite you are. That’s progress.

                  Good luck with that. Keep twisting reality, it will come crashing in eventually. I appreciate you trying to ‘save the Jews’ – It’s your own dark twisted soul I’d be worried about.

                  Take care! See you in hell 🙂

                9. Saus, a Hebrew, like myself, cannot be anti-semite. A black can be a racist, a white can be a racist, a hispanic can be a racist, and an asian can be a racist. But a Hebrew cannot be an anti-semite. When you understand that, there will be progress.

                  BTW, I challenged you on Christian doctrine in a post below. Be sure to meet the challenge if you wish to maintain any semblance of credibility. All you need is scripture to back up your statements. It couldn’t be that hard, could it?

                10. Saus, you wrote: “Calling all religions the Anti-Christ is beyond obnoxious.”

                  I did not call all religions anti-Christ. Christianity is not anti-Christ. But all others are anti-Christ, by definition. Since you did not bother to read the scriptures I presented, let me quote them:

                  “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” 1 John 2:22

                  “And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” 1 John 4:3

                  “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.” 2 John 1:7

                  [Note: I incorrectly referenced the third quote as 2 John 2:7, instead of 2 John 1:7. Apologies.]

                  Saus, please note that no current religion in the world, other that Christianity, recognizes that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. Judiasm claims (believes) that there was a man named Jesus wandering around 2000 years ago, but he was not the Christ. Islam claims Jesus was a prophet, but not the Christ. Most other religions do not recognize him at all. None, except Christianity, recognize Him as the Christ.

                  Saus, if an antichrist is one who denieth that Jesus is the Christ, then how is my declaration “obnoxious”?

                11. Straight up, are you a white supremacist? Or a neo Nazi. I am asking seriously, because you are clearly a Christian supremacist and an anti semite. You have clearly bought into some serious garbage at your Church??

                  Don’t quote me scripture while pissing on the *very* message of Christ please, Jesus as you said was Jewish. he believed in the Gd of Israel. For you to call that same Gd and the people who brought you to him anti Christs seems obscene to me.

                  It’s embarrassing for me and other ppl, like Christians who you know, respect other people’s beliefs.. You can believe what you want about Jesus, I encourage it. Just because others do not embrace the same concept of Jesus as you does not make them the Anti-Christs. You are a real crazy. The crusades ended, they were also a very dark time for Jesus’ message. Get off it. Educate yourself. The words of John as you quoted me were written by a disciple, in a time where early Christians who were really Jews were trying to keep their nacent religion alive, in fierce competition with the religion Christianity sprung from. Those words are meant to guide those early christian Jews away from Judaism, that’s fine I understand that. It does not supersede the AMPLE amounts of scripture that came before them no mjatter how red in the face you get.

                  I’m sorry that in the Bible it does not say Gd chose FlyOverCountryBoy to give his initial message to. No matter what your pastor tells you, you or your pastor do not get to rewrite the word of Gd. John can stand on his head, it won’t change that. Sorry. That’s my belief, and that of many others. Apparently you cannot see the forest through the trees. You interepret literal, the figurative. Like the Taliban.

                12. Saus, you wrote: “Straight up, are you a white supremacist? Or a neo Nazi.”

                  Nope, I am a Jew (a Hebrew) who happens to be a Christian. Are you a Jewish supremacist? (I’ll bet I don’t receive an answer to that question truthfully)

                  You wrote: “I am asking seriously, because you are clearly a Christian supremacist and an anti semite.”

                  No, you are not serious. You are a confused little man who has been brainwashed beyond belief. If you truly understand Christianity (which I hope you do someday before you die) you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. I have never heard the term “Christian supremacist” before, but I like it. Only through Christ will there be salvation, so Christianity ranks SUPREME. No doubt in my mind.

                  You wrote, “I’m sorry that in the Bible it does not say Gd chose FlyOverCountryBoy to give his initial message to.”

                  Saus, I don’t know who or what Gd is, and I am certain Gd did not choose me for anything. So rest assured. (BTW, are you embarrassed to use the word GOD? Is that part of your secular, moral-relativistic training? Heaven forbid.)

                  You wrote: “Don’t quote me scripture while pissing on the *very* message of Christ please,”

                  Okay, Saus, you have the floor. When and where have I misquoted Christ and his message? I’ll bet you sidestep this question. I have no doubt.

                  BTW, Saus, please quote scripture in your defense. Your opinions are like, well, … you know.

                13. My Defense? From you? A nutty anti semite spewing hatreds. Fricking laughable. btw – I asked a few Christians to come read what you wrote. They were appalled.

                  True Christian my a**, one after another they told me you don’t have even the most basic understanding of Christianity and Christ’s message. That you are hater, plain and simple. Told me to stop wasting my time.

                  They could smell your BS from a mile away.

                14. Saus, I gave you time to present a reasonable defense with scripture, but as expected, you have none, other than spew the race card. The “few” Christians that were appalled, what were their bibilical references? There were none, because you are a liar, and your so-called “Christian” are imaginary.

                  You are a liar, Saus.

                15. You wrote, “they [Christians] told me you don’t have even the most basic understanding of Christianity and Christ’s message”

                  Just the facts, Saus. Put up or shut up. Certainly your so-called “Christian” friends can cite at least one bibilcal reference to condemn me, without resorting to mere smears and innuendo?

                  Not a chance. The are imaginary, and you are a lying left-wing hypocrite.

                16. BTW, Saus (which appears is short for “hitting the sauce”), some quotes on “antichrist” that expose the followers of the Talmud as antichrist:

                  “Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.” 1 John 2:18

                  “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” 1 John 2:22

                  “And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” 1 John 4:3

                  “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.” 2 John 1:7

                  You see, Saus. You are the liar. You and your religion are the among those who lie about Jesus–who deny that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

                  You are also a liar about your “Christian” friends. No Christian would deny that the Jewish religion is of the spirit of antichrist because the Bible clearly states otherwise.

                  I thank God every day that my Jewish ancestors converted to Christianity.

                17. Saus, you are just another in a long line of anti-christian bigots hiding behind the cry of anti-semitism. You are truly a sad little boy. Get a life and a clue, before it is too late for your soul.

                18. On-the-Saus, that is impossible. I am a semite–a hebrew. But you are a narcissistic, Anti-Christian little boy who takes his marching orders from the Narcissist-In-Chief, Obama.

                19. Also.. If you want to know. It is forbidden to take the name of the lord in vain. Jews type Gd out of respect not taking his name in vain.

                  Secular? You really know nothing outside your little ball of hate. So sad.

                20. >>>If you want to know. It is forbidden to take the name of the lord in vain. Jews type Gd out of respect not taking his name in vain<<<

                  That is BS. Jews throughout history have used the word God, Lord, Lord of Host, Yahweh, etc.. The only nuts who use "Gd" in reference to God are left-wing, political correct hypocrites.

                21. You are one the dumbest individuals I have ever commented to online, yet convinced you know everything.

                  You are a literally a moron. I am a hard right wing likud Israeli Jew.

                22. You wrote: “You are one the dumbest individuals I have ever commented to online, yet convinced you know everything. You are a literally a moron. I am a hard right wing likud Israeli Jew.”

                  Saus, I was hoping for a more intelligent conversation from someone who claims to be a Likud. But your smear tactics are similar to those of the hard left in America (examples: anyone who criticizes a black is a racist. anyone who criticises a Jew is Anti-Semitic. anyone who criticizes a white Chrisitian male is an intelligent, enlightened individual).

                  Saus, you are a helpless joke.

                23. Actually even in the Dead Sea Scrolls Yud Heh Vav Heh is not written in order to not make a mistake in saying the name of HaShem.

                24. So when David said in Psalm 148:5, “Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created,” and when Isaiah wrote in Isaiah 24:15,
                  “Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea,” they didn’t mean it?

                  Anyway, this is a good time to mention what Paul said in Romans 10:12-14:

                  “For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”

                25. I forgot.. I’m going to know Christianity? I now want NOTHING to do with your little cabal of haters. If this is what Jesus has for me, I’ll stick to the chosen people. Thanks!

                26. You wrote, “If this is what Jesus has for me, I’ll stick to the chosen people.”

                  LOL. I guess your “Christian Friends” you mentioned in your previous post are no longer your friends. Such a shame.

                27. Yea, Jessica. Maybe I should speak smooth things and prophesy deceits, as Isaiah mentioned in 30:9-11:

                  “That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.”

                  Naw, maybe not.

                28. I forgot to mention that, according to your definition, Jesus himself was an anti-semite. He labeled Jews, when speaking with them in the temple, as children of the devil. Of course they attempted to stone him. (see: St John 8:20-59).

                29. How could you even preach such hatred and malice?! Yeshua was a Jewish man who loved the Jewish people. He longed to gather them under his wing like a mother hen gathers her chicks. Yeshua came from the Jewish people for them and the rest of the world. We as believers should be grateful to the Jewish people for bringing the light of Yeshua into the world. Paul went to the synagogue first before going anywhere in a new city. He loved the Jewish people and any true believer of Yeshua will also love the Jewish people. Yeshua was also very clear about not judging people lest ye be judged. There are time that judgment is necessary and called for but that is usually directed towards fellow believers not an excuse to spew hatred and racism against another group of people. When will it finally be uncool to blame the Jewish people for all the world’s problems?

                30. You wrote: “How could you even preach such hatred and malice?!”

                  I was merely quoting the bible, Jessica. Are you implying the Gospel of St John is fake? These are the words of Jesus speaking to Jews in the temple, according to St John 8:20:

                  “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

                  Now, Jessica, since it is written in 2 Timothy3:16, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness”, which parts would you prefer I leave out?

                  You wrote, “Paul went to the synagogue first before going anywhere in a new city. He loved the Jewish people and any true believer of Yeshua will also love the Jewish people.”

                  Jessica, after Paul went into the synagogue in Thessalonica and exhorted the people about the Lord [Acts 17], some believed, “But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people. [Acts 17:5]”

                  That reads like some of the Jews did not like Paul. You will find numerous instances in the Acts of schemes (even violent schemes) against Paul. In fact, the unconverted traditional Jews were a terror to the early Christians.

                  You wrote: “Yeshua was also very clear about not judging people lest ye be judged.”

                  Jessica, you judged me. You judged me with the railing accusation that I spewed hatred and racism, when I merely quoted the words of Jesus in the Gospel of St John. Besides, Jesus also said in St John 7:24, “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” So, I assume if we do judge, we must ignore race, clothing, bodily features, etc., and focus on the content of one’s character.

                  And Paul, who you mentioned so favorably, wrote in 2 Timothy 4:2, “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.” Yet, I “preached the word”–provided doctrine for reproof–and not just any doctrine, but the actual words of Jesus, and you smear me? You are quick to judge.

                  You wrote, “When will it finally be uncool to blame the Jewish people for all the world’s problems?”

                  I don’t buy the premise of your argument. In fact, most of the world’s problems are blamed on Christian White Males, from what I have heard all my life. But for the sake of argument, let’s assume your premise is accurate. Then I surmise that will occur when the good Jews distance themselves from the evil ones. Trying to close down the argument by throwing the “anti-semite” or other hateful smear every time a Jew is criticized is most likely not the best way to go about it.

  13. sounds like he has been trained well…just the right words…what a hero he is…..give me.. give me… give me….mine mine mine….give me ..give me…mine mine mine….all you who work out there be ready to support filth like this for the rest of you lives….more of your hard labor will go to support lazy parasites like this…they are leaches who are killing the host and laughing while they do it because they will just jump to another host and suck them dry…this is what they will make of America if they have their way….ARE YOU READY…..

Comments are closed.