Nancy Pelosi’s son, Paul Pelosi Jr., is in the news today as the Daily Mail has an exclusive on what they call the “shocking paper trail connects him to a slew of fraudsters and convicted criminals.” Not to mention his connections with “five companies probed by the feds.”
Via Daily Mail:
Nancy Pelosi’s son was involved in five companies probed by federal agencies – but has never been charged himself, a DailyMail.com investigation reveals.
A shocking paper trail shows Paul Pelosi Jr.’s connections to a host of fraudsters, rule-breakers and convicted criminals.
His years-long repeated business dealings raise two troubling questions Nancy’s son has been unable to answer: why did he get mixed up with such unsavory characters over and over, and how involved was he with the criminal investigations into his fraudster colleagues?
While Paul Pelosi Jr.’s mother once pledged to lead ‘the most honest, most open, most ethical Congress in history’, her son has a staggering wake of criminal colleagues, fraudulent companies and federal investigations.
Pelosi Jr.’s links to alleged lawbreakers include:
- The 52-year-old joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
- Pelosi Jr. was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters
- He joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud
- He was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
- He has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors’ money
- A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation
Pelosi Jr. has never been accused or charged with crimes relating to these cases.
But sources close to the Democrat power broker’s son – and even Pelosi Jr. himself – admit that some of his business dealings may have arisen from savvy entrepreneurs hiring him in an attempt to curry favor with his powerful family.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is unlikely to be comfortable with the string of convicted criminals and subjects of federal probes DailyMail.com has uncovered as her son’s business partners.
Ok he’s clearly not playing at the same level as Biden’s drug addict son Hunter, but he has avoided the feds up to now. I’m sure he and his mother are clean as a whistle, just like Biden and son. Uh huh.
There’s much more about this at the Daily Mail so click over to read more…