Turkish official reveals gruesome details in what happened to Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi

Turkish officials, who have searched the Saudi consulate now, are revealing what happened to Jamal Khashoggi and why no one saw him leave the consulate after entering two weeks ago:

CNN – The body of missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi was cut into pieces after he was killed two weeks ago at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, a Turkish official told CNN on Tuesday.

The claim, which was first made to the New York Times earlier in the investigation into Khashoggi’s fate, comes after Turkish officials searched the consulate for nine hours on Monday night.

Turkish officials have said privately that Khashoggi was killed in the consulate on October 2 after he arrived to obtain papers that would have allowed him to marry his Turkish fiancée, Hatice Cengiz. Saudi Arabia has previously insisted he left the building alive, but Cengiz says she never saw him again.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan earlier Tuesday said Turkish investigators were looking into “toxic” and “painted over material” as part of their inquiry.

CNN saw a cleaning crew enter the main consulate building on Monday before Turkish officials, including a forensics team, arrived to begin their investigation.



So they lied for two weeks that he left the building alive. Then we finally heard yesterday that he was killed after a ‘botched’ interrogation. And now we find out they cut his body up into little pieces?

Trump promised “severe punishment” for the Saudis if it was proven that they killed him. I’m not sure it’s proven yet, but it sounds like we’re getting closer.

Comment Policy: Please read our new comment policy before making a comment. In short, please be respectful of others and do not engage in personal attacks. Otherwise we will revoke your comment privileges.

WARNING: Our comment section is being blocked by ad blockers. So if you can't see it, then please disable your ad blocker and it should appear.