The most troubling thing about this white privilege conference is that many in attendance are from academia, whether it be students, teachers, or administrators. And they are all hearing this very disturbing message of how racism against non-whites is systemic in the culture and began back in the American colonies.
The video below is one I would highly recommend you watch in full. It’s very enlightening as to the depths of racism being taught at this conference. Here are the highlights from the video via Progressives Today:
- White people were invented in 1681.
- Racism was invented in Colonial America by White Capitalists as a tool to divide labor and keep the working class in their place.
- Individualism is a White construct.
- Islamic societies have historically protected Jews from White Christians.
- High school students in attendance.
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction attendance.
Here’s the video: